VR/AR experiences and solutions powered by Snobal Cloud
VR/ AR experiences on Snobal Cloud can be built by you, built by Snobal or built by a third party VR/AR developer of your choice. It's up to you.
Need help building a VR/AR experience or solution? Talk to us!
A cloud based plug-and-play VR/AR platform
We understand the complexity of deploying and managing XR solutions and experiences for business.
Snobal Cloud makes it easy especially for remote working teams.
Our platform simplifies the process of delivering your XR solutions and experiences to your end users.
Use Snobal Cloud to easily manage content in your XR experiences and solutions. Snobal Cloud provides customers with control over:
- managing XR experiences / environments
- uploading and changing content including media, text, video
- manage changes to spoken content (text to speech with live preview)
Snobal Cloud provides detailed analysis of how users are experiencing XR solutions and experiences including:
- insight dashboard
- overview of how often XR solutions have been used
- insight on total time spent in XR
- activity outcomes
- custom reports with ability to export as a .CSV or choose to integrate with your LMS or CRM system
XR solution for:
COVID19 has made it more challenging to engage with customers in rich and cost effective ways. Snobal makes it easy. Find out how we provided Davey Water Products, a market leader for the manufacture and distribution of a range of water products, with a virtual showroom that was convenient, cost effective and engaging.
XR solutions for:
Virtual traffic safety design and audit
“One outcome we are really excited about is the ability to measure the design. We can now access data from people’s interactions in the virtual environment. We can see what they are interacting with, for how long, what they are looking at and even what they like about the design. That’s incredibly valuable and something you can’t get from a fly through, architectural drawing or photo. It really is a game changer in stakeholder engagement.”
— Steph Bortoli, Engagement Manager, VicRoads
XR solution for:
Design testing for tunnel infrastructure namely Burnley Tunnel
Transurban, one of the world’s largest toll-road operators with urban toll road networks in Canada, the US and Australia use Snobal Cloud to power the delivery and analysis of its design testing and review of its complex infrastructure, namely the Burnley Tunnel in Melbourne, Victoria where traffic performance is currently below optimal. This included:
- an agile virtual reality simulation of the Burnley Tunnel with the ability to vary and test the location/type/properties of the existing or newly proposed auxiliary infrastructure;
- 3KMs of photorealistic, immersive road tunnel with traffic sims in VR running on Snobal Cloud to measure and benchmark changes to driver behaviour in response to changes in infrastructure design.
- data ported back from headset to Snobal Cloud included eye tracking and vehicle measurements