If you have had to do a factory reset on your Pico headset and need to reinstall Snobal firmware follow the instructions below to update the firmware on your Pico headset.
You will need a Micro SD card with at least 2.2GB of space to do so.
Headset will need to be at least 40% charged.
- Contact Snobal to get the link to the Snobal Firmware (the file size is about 2.2GB).
- Insert Micro SD card into computer (format of SD card must be FAT32).
- Create a new folder on Micro SD card called ‘dload’.
- Copy the downloaded zipped firmware file into the newly created ‘dload’ folder (Do not unzip the file).
- Insert the Micro SD card into the headset.
- On the dashboard, go to ‘System Update – Offline Update’
- Firmware will update, do not remove the Micro SD card until complete.vv