To modify a user role follow these steps:
1. Login to Snobal admin dashboard using a user with an Administrator role.
2. Click User on the left-hand side navigation under Administration.
3. Select the user from the list.
4. Double click on the Name or select (…) icon from Actions.
5. Select Modify from the drop-down.
6. Select user role from the User Roles drop down menu
7. Click Update profile.
The user role for a user is now modified.
— When a user role is modified from Administrator to Device manager for example then information that was previously available to that user for eg Attendee data is hidden. This means the Attendee menu is no longer visible from the Navigation Bar for the user.
— User roles can only be modified by an Administrator on Snobal admin dashboard.