Snobal Cloud makes it easy for enterprise to use VR/AR
- Built for business
- Deploy VR/AR experiences and solutions for diverse use cases
- Update media in VR/AR experiences with one click - no technical skills needed.
Snobal Cloud is an enterprise first approach to VR/AR management & scaling
Quickly deploy VR/AR experiences
Easily deploy and managing VR/AR experiences across the organisations regardless of users physical location.
Add users and change user permission with one click.
Have a device that is gone missing? Easy lock off the device and ensure no one can access it.
Easily update VR/AR experiences. No technical skills needed.
Use Snobal Cloud to easily update media (images, videos, 3F files, animations) in your VR/AR experiences. Snobal Cloud gives customers control over:
- adding and editing media in VR/AR experiences for eg update presentations and videos in the VR environment
- manage changes to spoken content (text to speech with live preview). Great for presenting VR/AR experiences in diverse lanugages.
Access rich analytics on how VR/AR experiences are used
Snobal Cloud provides detailed analysis of how users are experiencing XR solutions and experiences including:
- insight dashboard
- overview of how often XR solutions have been used
- insight on total time spent in XR
- activity outcomes
- custom reports with ability to export as a .CSV or choose to integrate with your LMS or CRM system
How Snobal Cloud works
We've built Snobal Cloud with business in mind. It's easy to use and your VR/AR experiences can be updated by non technical team members quickly.
VR solution for:
COVID19 has made it more challenging to engage with customers in rich and cost effective ways. Snobal makes it easy. Find out how we provided Davey Water Products, a market leader for the manufacture and distribution of a range of water products, with a virtual showroom that was convenient, cost effective and engaging.
VR solution for:
Virtual traffic safety design and audit
“One outcome we are really excited about is the ability to measure the design. We can now access data from people’s interactions in the virtual environment. We can see what they are interacting with, for how long, what they are looking at and even what they like about the design. That’s incredibly valuable and something you can’t get from a fly through, architectural drawing or photo. It really is a game changer in stakeholder engagement.”
— Steph Bortoli, Engagement Manager, VicRoads
VR solution for:
Design testing for tunnel infrastructure namely Burnley Tunnel
Transurban, one of the world’s largest toll-road operators with urban toll road networks in Canada, the US and Australia use Snobal Cloud to power the delivery and analysis of its design testing and review of its complex infrastructure, namely the Burnley Tunnel in Melbourne, Victoria where traffic performance is currently below optimal. This included:
- an agile virtual reality simulation of the Burnley Tunnel with the ability to vary and test the location/type/properties of the existing or newly proposed auxiliary infrastructure;
- 3KMs of photorealistic, immersive road tunnel with traffic sims in VR running on Snobal Cloud to measure and benchmark changes to driver behaviour in response to changes in infrastructure design.
- data ported back from headset to Snobal Cloud included eye tracking and vehicle measurements