XR solutions and software updates
Our XR solution and platform (Snobal Cloud) updates are guided by customer feedback and requests.
Here you will find all the latest updates on our XR solutions and platform as well as a sneak peak into future updates too.
Ability to allocate specific experiences
Today we released Snobal Cloud 2020.5.10.
The update includes:
Ability to allocate specific virtual experiences to an individual or all users of an organisation with an optional availability period.
Snobal application pre-loaded on headsets coupled with enhanced dashboard reporting
Today we released Snobal Cloud 2020.5.9 and a host of new updates. It was a big release!
Key updates include:
Snobal App: The Snobal application now comes pre-loaded on headsets meaning you can use straight out of the box! Further updates to the application give you control over what experiences are delivered and to whom. Once allocated, your users can complete an experience at a time that suits them, identifying themselves with a unique passcode. Ideal for organisations delivering virtual training and assessment experiences where delivering the right experience to the right person is important.
Enhanced Snobal Cloud dashboard reporting: We’ve also enhanced Snobal Cloud reporting, all with the goal of giving you greater insight into how your users are using experiences. The custom reporting feature enables you to take a snapshot of an experience use at a point in time and enables exporting as a .CSV file for further analysis.
Full update details below:
Headset support (Pico Neo 2 Eye)
* Support for Pico Neo 2 Eye devices to ensure XR solutions run straight out of the box.
* Admin users can view available virtual experiences and control user access to those experiences.
* Time control for greater control over virtual experiences (rewind, skip)
* Ability to allocate user/attendee passcodes to select and initiate a virtual experience entirely from a headset.
Snobal Cloud – dashboard updates (web)
* Access users detailed activity / task progress from the streamlined session management page
* Access users activity results from virtual experiences
* Filter / sort users experiences by date, company, experience, activity, result
* Export results to .CSV file for additional analysis
* Updates to support attendees and devices, including a customer specified unique ID.
* Improved error handling and reporting from headsets to backend to ensure bugs are tracked and captured at point they occur.
* Access backend logs to enable speed to resolution of reported bug issues.
Take a look at the release video below.
Add own images & videos (including translated versions) for use in XR experiences
28 May 2020
Today we released Snobal Cloud 2020.5.6 which adds media management support so customers can manage images & videos for use in XR experiences. Customers can also add a translated version of the media to support multilingual XR experiences. Ideal for better enabling accessibility within XR experiences for example for stakeholder engagement and public engagement (XR engage) as well as immersive learning experiences (XR learn).
We’ve also added a feature to better support android experiences.
Report and record telemetry information and support for offline experiences
22 April 2020
We’ve released Snobal Cloud 2020.5.5 including supporting a fix for enabling offline experiences meaning you don’t need to be connected to the Internet to run a virtual experience.
Also released a feature to report and record vehicle telemetry information in the virtual environent and report data back to Snobal Cloud. Ideal for road safety testing for example.
Real time outcome reporting from XR experiences
30 March 2020
The release of Snobal Cloud 2020.5.4 with outcome reporting means that the outcome of a users activities or interactions in the virtual environment are reported in real time to a web based dashboard for analysis. Ideal for tracking and understanding how a user (or trainee for example) is interacting and performing in a virtual environment.
System and device management and reporting
This a major release of Snobal Cloud. Snobal Cloud 2020.5.3 enables reporting on activity over time on a specific customer’s system. Activity reported includes:
-Number of users/visitors per day
-Number of XR experiences delivered
-Type & duration of experiences
Snobal Cloud 2020.5.3 also monitors and reports on device (headset) usage including: Snobal XR version,computer identifier, device model,device firmware version, device last seen, device active / inactive and last used controllers.
Session management providing control of delivery of XR experiences
Snobal Cloud 2020.5.2 is a major update on Snobal Cloud. It provides session management capability for customers enabling control of delivery of XR experiences to users. With this release customers can:
– Manage Snobal Cloud users (for eg. provide varying access to different staff)
– Manage vistors enrolled on Snobal Cloud
– Track and capture individual users XR experience interactions and activites.
– Configure sessions ahead of time and assign appropriate XR experiences to each user.
Any questions about our latest releases or future updates, please contact us.